Food Jar - Rainbow Days
We know temperature can change the texture, flavour and consistency of food, which is a big challenge for fussy eaters and a nightmare for packing lunches. Our vacuum-insulated double walled stainless steel Food Jar keeps hot things hot, cold things cold, and everything tasting the way it’s meant to. No more warm yoghurt or tepid soup!
For hot food
- Heat the jar by filling it with boiling water, and let stand for 4 minutes
- Heat your food
- Tip out the boiling water (be careful!)
- Place your now-hot food into the now-heated jar and screw the cap on tight!
For cold food
- Cool the jar by filling it with iced water or ice blocks, and let stand for 4 minutes
- Tip out the iced water or ice blocks
- Take your food out of the fridge, pop it into the now-cold jar and screw the cap on tight!
- If you have time, you can also cool your jar by popping it in the freezer (without the lid) for 15 minutes
- Top Shelf Dishwasher Safe
- Vacuum-Insulated Food-Grade Stainless Steel
- BPA and Phthalate-Free
- 350ml Capacity
- For All Ages
- The double-walled construction helps keep it from feeling hot to the touch or developing slippery condensation
- Fabulous for use in both Summer and Winter!
We pride ourselves on using only the highest quality materials that are durable, stain-resistant and can easily endure the lifestyles of busy families, (because no one likes a bag that only lasts one season of the year).
We understand the importance of helping kids grow. That’s why every one of our accessories are made just for them. From easy-to-use zippers to practical pockets and colourful designs, our range is designed to help kids be independent, the moment they leave the front door.
From the very beginning, our passion has been about providing Australian families with quality kids accessories that are bright, practical and will stand the test of time. Proudly operating since 2006, we’re true blue Aussie, through and through.