Large Insulated Lunch Bag - Wild Thing
Our Large Insulated Lunch Bag is fully lined with thermal foil to keep food at the right temperature, featuring a stretchy inner pocket and outer zip pocket to store snacks or our Hot Cold Packs.
A perfect fit for our Large Bento Box or use as an insulated soft lunch bag, the lining is easily pulled up to shake out crumbs or wipe up little spills. Big, fun zipper pulls and a padded handle are easy and gentle on little fingers, while a matching silicone name tag keeps lunches from getting mixed up!
Catch this in our Large Bento Box + Large Insulated Lunch Bag Bundle!
- Fully unzip the lid and lay it back flat for easy packing or eating
- Use it as a standalone lunch bag for kids or adults and throw in one of our Hot Cold Packs!
- Or use it to keep our Large Bento Box cool and easy to carry
- Fully Insulated Lining
- 100% Coated Cotton Canvas Outer
- Scratch and Water-Resistant
- BPH and Phthalate-Free
- Silicone Name Tag Charm
- Soft Padded Handle
- 1 x Zip Pocket with Printed Lining
- Zip Fastening
- H 9.5cm x W 26cm x D 20.5cm
- For All Ages
- Extra large zipper pulls for little fingers
- Machine wash on cold gentle cycle and hang to dry out of direct sunlight
- Thermal foil lining can be pulled up and wiped for easy cleaning
- Use permanent marker to write their name on the designated area on the back of the silicone charm
We pride ourselves on using only the highest quality materials that are durable, stain-resistant and can easily endure the lifestyles of busy families, (because no one likes a bag that only lasts one season of the year).
We understand the importance of helping kids grow. That’s why every one of our accessories are made just for them. From easy-to-use zippers to practical pockets and colourful designs, our range is designed to help kids be independent, the moment they leave the front door.
From the very beginning, our passion has been about providing Australian families with quality kids accessories that are bright, practical and will stand the test of time. Proudly operating since 2006, we’re true blue Aussie, through and through.