Backpack Medium - Rainbow Days
Our Medium Backpack can comfortably fit a change of clothes, a Large Bento Box, books, and their favourite cuddly toy.
Perfect for daycare, sleepovers with Granny and adventures, the backpack has multiple pockets for a drink bottle and all their little treasures — plus big, fun zipper pulls specially designed for little fingers!
Worn with adjustable shoulder straps or carried by a padded top handle that won't cut into little hands, the durable, wipe-clean outer features a custom Penny Scallan lining, while a matching silicone name tag makes it easy to tell whose is whose.
- Adjust the shoulder straps to fit your child
- Simply pack the essentials like our Drink Bottle, Hat and Mini Bento Box, and off you go!
- 100% Coated Cotton Canvas Outer
- Scratch and Water-Resistant
- BPA and Phthalate-Free
- Matching Printed Lining
- Silicone Name Tag Charm
- 3 x Zip Pockets
- 1 x Drawstring Pocket
- Adjustable Shoulder Straps
- Padded Top Handle
- H 34cm x W 26cm x D 16cm
- Ages 2 years — 5 years
- Extra large zipper pulls for little fingers
- Machine wash on cold gentle cycle and hang to dry out of direct sunlight
- Fits our Mini Bento Box inside a Mini Bento Cooler Bag
- Use permanent marker to write their name on the designated area on the back of the silicone charm
We pride ourselves on using only the highest quality materials that are durable, stain-resistant and can easily endure the lifestyles of busy families, (because no one likes a bag that only lasts one season of the year).
We understand the importance of helping kids grow. That’s why every one of our accessories are made just for them. From easy-to-use zippers to practical pockets and colourful designs, our range is designed to help kids be independent, the moment they leave the front door.
From the very beginning, our passion has been about providing Australian families with quality kids accessories that are bright, practical and will stand the test of time. Proudly operating since 2006, we’re true blue Aussie, through and through.